CUTTING TEETH is Oprah.com’s Book of the Week and receives a wonderful review!
“As the weekend progresses, the things kept hidden at home—illicit flirtations, parental frustrations and fizzling marriages—come to the surface in explosive ways. Even if you aren’t a parent, Fierro’s look at the inner workings of her characters’ minds makes this an emotional and compelling story. Her characters struggle with more than just their ADD-addled children; they confront relatable complexities of life—class and status differences, mental disorders, adult friendship and stale romance. At times heart-wrenching and, at others, hilarious, Fierro produces a true-to-life narrative more addictive than these fictional parents’ worst vices. Indulge.” – Abbe Wright
- The Gypsy Moth Summer in Poets & Writers “Page One”: Where New & Noteworthy Books Begin.
- The Chicago Tribune says “The Gypsy Moth Summer” echoes ‘The Great Gatsby'”
- The Gypsy Moth Summer gets a second printing!
- A rave review in The Globe and Mail
- A starred review from Booklist for The Gypsy Moth Summer