“The Gypsy Moth Summer plunges the reader into a hazy, hot daydream of hidden truth, scandal, and racial prejudice. With bold strokes, Julia Fierro creates a vivid world where privilege and class are merely a veneer to distract from the cracks beneath the surface.”
– Jodi Picoult, NYT bestselling author of Small Great Things and Leaving Time
- The Gypsy Moth Summer in Poets & Writers “Page One”: Where New & Noteworthy Books Begin.
- The Chicago Tribune says “The Gypsy Moth Summer” echoes ‘The Great Gatsby'”
- The Gypsy Moth Summer gets a second printing!
- A rave review in The Globe and Mail
- A starred review from Booklist for The Gypsy Moth Summer